We are off to a running start...and busy as ever. I always feel the beginning of the year pressure- it's like starting from scratch every time. Setting up, trying to revamp and improve procedures is time consuming and hard work. Even with all the rest I had this summer, I am feeling the beginning of the school year. So much to do...so little time.
The library is set up and running. We have totally revamped the library arrangement and storage. All the drawers and cabinets have been sorted and cleaned -it FEELS GREAT! Organizing is so time consuming but the results are wonderful.
We are really looking forward to working with the students, parents and teachers at OCS in promoting independent literacy with use of our new signs, procedures and use of the OPAC. Things are looking great here in the media and we are excited to start the year.
See you in the "Whimsical World of Books"!
No comments:
Post a Comment