Sunday, July 25, 2010

Back from Hawaii

Back to reality- as they say...  The trip was amazing and inspiring.  I had so much fun and learned so much on my adventures in the Hawaiian islands.  I returned home early in the AM yesterday and am seriously feeling the jet lag!  Trying to organize all the pictures and the adventures in my head for many storytelling sessions.

Getting ready for school?  Now that I am home focus has shifted to preparing for this year at OCS.  Going to school Monday to organize all the 2010 SSYRA books and to get things around so we can check out ASAP!  Looking forward to a great year.  I have lots of ideas and would love to continue some things that worked really well this year.

Looking forward to hanging my Masters on the wall!

Have you been reading the SSYRA books for 2010??  Check out the list of titles on wikispaces...

No comments: