Another school year is over and I know you all are looking for this years SSYRA titles to read this summer. I have been listening to the Percy Jackson series on my travels and just saw the movie on the way to Oahu. I thought the book was better, but I guess that makes me sound like a true librarian.
Finished up my degree as well in Library Science and will have my diploma copy on the wall upon my return!! YAY!
I am in Hawaii for the summer and so far I am having a blast! Getting ready to head to the trail from the SSYRA title Night of the Howling Dogs on June 22 in Kaua'i. It is a 22 mile round trip hike over cliffs and through lush forests. If you have not had a chance to read this title it is a must read this summer.
Hope you are all reading those SSYRA titles for 2010-2011!!
Aloha
No comments:
Post a Comment