Still recovering from the FETC conference and I am full of energy! It is so great getting together with people who are passionate about collaboration and education. Edmodo is such a great new tool. The entire conference was sponsored by it. I am so excited to see how we will use Edmodo in our school to further collaboration.
On a side note, I just finished Percy Jackson book 3! O....M....G.... I am hooked! This series never boars me with monsters around every turn and of course life altering plot twists. I can't get enough!! I wait patiently to continue on the journey with Percy and Anabeth as they continue the battle against the Titans since now I am reading the Hunger Games. Interesting concept so far. It is very compelling and definitely a mature audience book. The political and societal correlations are strong and disturbing. Starting another series in the middle of my Percy Jackson faze is probably a mistake but I am ready for a good teen read and the Hunger Games is doing that for me.
The library is full of contests this month and we are starting Roadrunner Researchers tomorrow! CHECK US OUT!

No comments:
Post a Comment